Get started with your first connection to Vultr

• 5 July 2023
  • 3 replies
Get started with your first connection to Vultr
Userlevel 3
Badge +1
  • Community Manager
  • 13 replies

To celebrate our new partnership with Vultr, we’re running a 50% off promotion for your first connection through to their cloud using Console Connect. Until September 30th, 2023, use the code VULTR2023 at checkout to get 50% off the listed price. This discount is valid for the entire lifetime of that connection, as long as you check out before the offer ends.

Vultr is accessible through the Console Connect platform as a Layer 2 direct connection. As a global Vultr Direct Connect partner, we are able to give access through to their data centres around the world in the USA, Europe and Asia from any of our 900+ enabled data centres in 50+ countries worldwide.

You can read more on our dedicated page on the Console Connect website.

You can get the ball rolling on a Vultr connection in one of two ways:

• Head to our pricing page and choose Vultr from the list of cloud providers under “Connections (L2)”. From there, continue your order like you would any other connection. You can read more detail on how to do this in our Help Centre.

The full terms and conditions of the offer are available on our dedicated discount code terms page.

3 replies

Badge

Well done team

Hello,

We are Vultr customer, let's say we have a Vultr VPC in Toronto and we want to cross-connect this Vultr VPC to AWS ca-central region, how do we do that?

Thanks

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hello,

We are Vultr customer, let's say we have a Vultr VPC in Toronto and we want to cross-connect this Vultr VPC to AWS ca-central region, how do we do that?

Thanks

Hi @JCE, thanks for stopping by. Do you mind going into a little more detail? It sounds like you might benefit from our CloudRouter in a cloud-to-cloud situation but I think it’s best if I put you in touch with a subject matter expert. Do you mind if I pass you to @Richard Parker who can message you privately to discuss your best route forward?

It’ll be worth making sure your company is fully registered on Console Connect in the mean time so that once you know how to proceed you’ll have that step out of the way.