Register your Company

Userlevel 2
Badge

To ensure that the Console Connect platform remains trusted and secure, we require information about your company, most notably the business registration certificate.

What is a Business Registration Certificate?

A business registration certificate is proof of your company’s registration as a legal entity. Business registration documents may be known by different names in different countries and jurisdictions. You should be able to obtain a copy from within your company. If not, you may need to request a copy from the appropriate government website.

Providing your business registration helps us ensure the integrity and security of the platform, so that you can connect with confidence.

Need help? Please contact support@consoleconnect.com.

Why do I need to provide my Business Registration Certificate?

Building a trusted community is important to us. Providing details of your business registration helps us ensure the integrity and security of the platform, so that you can connect with confidence.

What are acceptable file formats when submitting a Business Registration?

PDF is the accepted file format.

What is my company type?

Company type is used to determine Enterprise and Wholesale partners on the platform.

Unless you have a wholesale agreement with us, choose Enterprise or XaaS (anything as a service including SaaS, PaaS, UCaaS etc).

If your company will be providing Wholesale services on Console Connect then select one the following categories: Cloud, Data Center, Internet Exchange, Service Provider or XaaS.

Wholesale Partner Types:

Cloud: are companies who offer their own private or public clouds for customers such as Amazon Web Services
Data Center: for companies operating data centers
Internet Exchange: for internet exchange operators
Service Providers: include Global/regional carriers, Mobile carriers, ISPs (Internet Service Provider) or Channel partners

If you are unsure, please select Enterprise. When we verify your company we’ll work with you to select the best category.

2 replies

I unable to register showing ‘Request failed with status code 409’

Please advise how to fix it.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I unable to register showing ‘Request failed with status code 409’

Please advise how to fix it.

Hi @Nevigate Finance , I’ve spoken to our support team, and it looks like your company onboarding is currently in progress. That’s different to registering an account, which you’ve already done successfully. You should have a few emails from support@consoleconnect.com detailing the stage that you’re in, and if you have any questions you can reply to that to speak directly with the team :)

EDIT: In fact, I’m told you might have another notification from the team right now!